Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Who are Simeon Brazzell and Brettnay Varner anyways?

The last post was more for people who already know who we are. Through the avenue of social media it has come to my realization that many people whom I've never met are visiting the blog. I am extremely pleased about it and I would like to give you a little introduction to my life.

I was born on October 23rd, 1991 in Decatur, IL to a young Christian family. My mother, +Roxanne Brazzell,  got saved just before my older brother +Boston Brazzell was born. My father, +Keith Brazzell, grew up with Christian parents who were great people, but did not attend church regularly. They are both born in Terra Houte, IN but moved to Decatur when my dad got a job at Staley (now Tate&Lyle). They began attending Central Baptist Church faithfully and grew in their Christian walk. Today my parents live in Knoxville, TN with three of their children: myself, +Gage Brazzell, and +Janay Brazzell. All together they have 5 kids: Boston, +Keanne Stocks , Simeon, Gage, and Janay. Boston and Keanne are married to +Conna Brazzell and Brian Stocks respectively.

Life has been very eventful for me since we moved to Knoxville in 2007. I moved here as a Sophomore in High School. I was home schooled though all of my High School years and loved every minute of it. When I was a Senior, Dr. Robert Bakss of Lighthouse Baptist Church in Rockhampton, QLD, Australia came to Temple Baptist Church in Powell, TN. He presented his ministry and the Lord impressed my heart and called me to the mission field of Australia. I started dating my now Fiance, +Brettnay Varner, two years later as a Sophomore in College at Crown. Brettnay and I quickly fell in love and are now engaged. I'll have Brettnay blog a short synopsis on her growing up as well. We are looking forward to seeing how God will use us and covet your prayers! Thanks for your prayer support.

Simeon Brazzell
I Tim. 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment